Today’s high-tech seed isn’t cheap. If you’re not in proper control of how much seed you plant or where it's planted, you’re probably sacrificing yield potential and bottom line performance.
• variable rate planting: maximize yield based on variations in the field
• autoswath automatic shut-offs: eliminate overplanting at point rows and already-planted areas
• advanced seed monitoring: reduce doubles and skips, and improve spacing with seed-by-seed views of your row units
• down force pressure: plant at proper seed depth across the planter toolbar
• year round displays: AG Leader displays map and record all your field activities – from planting through harvest
• complete package: paired with our automated steering systems and SMS™ software, you’ve got a complete year-round package
ADVANCED SEED MONITORING
Seedcommand™ offers complete planter monitoring functions, eliminating the need for an additional planter monitor.
Seedcommand offers complete planter monitoring functions, eliminating the need for an additional planter monitor.
View row-by-row performance in real-time on:
• spacing quality
• seed spacing
Know what's happening with just a quick glance!
• automatically determines and displays the rows operating at the highest and lowest levels for singulation and population
• virtual seed trench for a seed-by-seed view to assist in diagnosing problematic rows
• seed meter and placement details incorporated with seedcommand’s row shutoff and planter-drive modules on one screen
• bottom line benefits
• improve planter performance by reducing or eliminating skips and doubles
• prevents yield loss due to lodging and nutrient competition in double-planted areas
Seedcommand's Autoswath™ feature offers sectional control by automatically turning planter sections on or off row-by-row based on field maps and already-seeded areas.
REDUCE OVERPLANTING WITH SEEDCOMMAND
Automatically turns planter rows on/off based on field maps and already-seeded areas. If row shutoffs are not present on the planter, we offer low maintenance, easy-to-install automatic row shutoffs to equip your planter.
• eliminates double planting at end rows, point rows and around terraces
• makes following the row at harvest easier when navigating end rows
• improves planting productivity by eliminating the need to slow down to accurately raise or lower the planter at end rows
• makes night planting easier by eliminating the need to watch for end rows
• reduces lodging at point rows, resulting in increased yield.
HYDRAULIC DOWN FORCE SYSTEM
Monitor and control planter down force on-the-go using an ag leader display. The new hydraulic down force system offers up to 8 sections of control and adjusts pressure instantaneously based on field topography and soil conditions.
BENEFITS AND FEATURES:
• consistent, proper planting depth no matter the field
• automatic response time, unlike air bag systems that can take up to 20 seconds or more to respond
• greater control - with row-by-row sensing and up to 8 sections available - in applying variable pressure across changing spots in the field or where more compaction is present
• minimal row unit stress and bounce
• multiple channels of control, which adjust sections of the planter separately to apply optimal down force
• virtual terminal capability through a new isobus module provides functionality with any virtual terminal capable display and lets users choose 1-4 sensors per channel
• valve block mounted to the toolbar allows for multiple configurations and added flexibility.
AIR SEEDER CART SUPPORT
Utilize the precision and efficiency of Seedcommand™ on a broad scale. We offer a range of features: calibration enhancements, a meter prime feature, support for meter circuit clutches, Autoswath™, data logging and mapping, variable rate seeding/fertilizer application and much more. Our goal is to equip you for whatever you need.
RECORD, MAP AND CONTROL YOUR PLANTING OPERATIONS
AG Leader offers support for ground drive air seeder carts with linear actuator control. Calibration enhancements, meter prime feature and support for meter circuit clutches provide the benefits of Seedcommand to broad-acre seeding: Autoswath, logging and mapping, variable rate seeding/fertilizer application and more.
MULTIPLE PRODUCT CONTROL
MULTIPLE PRODUCT CONTROL
The three-channel module allows for engaging and disengaging the ground-drive clutches channel by channel.
This enables you to control up to three granular products including one seed and two fertilizer products.
Paired with a liquid control module, the system supports simultaneous application of NH3 and nitrogen
VARIABLE RATE CONTROL
VARIABLE RATE CONTROL
Enables variable rate application by product for more efficient use of inputs. Variable rate allows the operator
To utilize prescription maps for seeding and application rates, matching their seed and fertilizer inputs to
Attributes such as soil type.
Autoswath for air cart seeders allows the operator to automatically or manually engage and disengage the metering wheel.
MORE BENEFITS TO EXPLORE
ENHANCED CALIBRATION ROUTINES/STORED CALIBRATIONS
• automated calibration routines for initial machine setup
• density stored internally by product/seed within the system
• metering circuit calibration stored internally by product/meter circuit combination
• system automatically prompts the user to calibrate each product/meter circuit combination on first use
• easily accessible tables for referencing stored meter calibration values
• in-field calibration routine allows fine tuning of calibration if required after applying a known volume
A simple, automated method to charge metering circuits after filling machine allows the metering shaft to be adjusted based on a user-defined specification. When the meter cavity is filled with seed accordingly, skips in the field are reduced.