RG-100 ROW GUIDANCE
With the Trimble® RG-100 row guidance system, you can automatically adjust the combine in response to changes in the rows by using existing sensors built in to the combine head. The RG-100 system uses the trimble autopilot automated steering system to center the combine on the rows—even when they are not straight.
• increase corn yield through reduced ear loss
• reduce operator fatigue in difficult conditions such as down corn, curved rows, long passes, and other poor visibility conditions
• operate effectively in fields planted using other steering systems or in areas where the planter drifted
• uses existing row guidance sensors to sense the position of the combine
• works with the Autopilot™ system to automatically steer your combine along rows
• utilizes terrain compensation technology on the autopilot system for high-accuracy steering in rolling hills, slopes, and rough terrain