ISOBUS AND SERIAL INTERFACE CONNECTIVITY
The AG Leader display's virtual terminal provides the ability to control isobus-compliant implements. Additionally, many controllers are compatible through serial control.
ISOBUS LOAD AND GO
When using Isobus controllers, simply create or use the existing configuration in the universal terminal and the incommand display will receive the configuration information. No need to recreate the configuration in the display and no more frustrating mismatched configuration errors.
ISOBUS TASK CONTROLLER
Virtual terminal capability helps eliminate cab clutter from other in-cab implement controllers and gives the AG Leader display the ability to control Isobus-compliant implements.
Isobus task controller capability for single-product isobus-equipped sprayers provides support for Autoswath™ control, prescription rate control, and data logging.
The following controllers are compatible with ag leader through serial control: RDS, Reco/Sulky, Amazone+, Bogballe, Kuhn, LH5000, Vaderstad, Kverneland, Raven, Mid-tech, Rawson, New Leader, Brzeg and Flexicoil.
SERIAL INTERFACE FOR AUTOSWATH
• simple, effective interfacing method for AG Leader displays to communicate with spreader and sprayer consoles
• enables the use of autoswath as well as variable rate application based on prescription maps
• on-the-fly data capture
• currently supports Bogballe Calibrator Zurf and Uniq controllers as well as Hardi HC 5500 sprayer control units
• allows for use of steercommand guidance
• available for EMEA, south American and Australian markets
ISOBUS LIQUID CONTROL MODULE
Compatible with Isobus standards for virtual terminal and task control. This functionality allows using the system with other brands of virtual terminal and task control compatible displays.
• easy to use structured methods to calibrate the flow, pressure and ground speed sensors that are critical to accurate system performance.
• continuously monitors the relationship between product flow rates and system pressure. This permits early detection and warning in event of a sensor failing ordrifting off previously calibrated baselines
• settings to automate boom prime and maintain a standby pressure to ensure accurate product flow rates without lag in performance after initial machine fill and every time boom is cycled on/off/on turning around at field headlands
• supports up to 24 boom sections for less overlap of product application