Fully scalable, rugged smart antenna, designed to meet the need of extended rtk baselines in excess of 20 miles utilizing the relay cdma or relay gsm via a ntrip solution.
• differential corrections include glide, waas/egnos, terrastar and rtk (with relay).
• glonass standard
• glide offers improved accuracy without subscription-based differential correction.
• increased signal uptime provided by standard stableloc™ technology.
• outputs simulated radar speed.
• up to 20 hz output.
• led diagnostics for at-a-glance system monitoring.
• integrated magnets and included mounting plate with locating pins provide repeatable mounting.
• sealed, compact, rugged design.
• 1.5'' (4cm) repeatible accuracy (rms)
• quick reconvergence
• incorporates gps and glonass signals
• terrastar subscriptions available from ag leader in 5 day, 3 month and 12 month lengths
Glide offers superior pass to pass performance in situations when a differential signal is not available.
• works globally (does not require waas or egnos)
• creates smooth positioning for steer applications
• further enhances performance by accounting for ionosphere delay
• especially suited to geographies with high-ionosphere disturbance
• mitigates scintillation events
• gps 6500 enhances absolute accuracy with glide because of dual frequency gnss capabilities
|MAPPING (POINT, LINE, AREA)||✓||✓|
|VARIABLE RATE CONTROLLERS||✓||✓|
|INTELLISLOPE (TILE PLOW)||✓|